Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
1. All bets will still be considered valid regardless of any change of venue or court surface (including moving matches from outdoor to indoor courts or vice versa).
2. All bets will be considered valid only when the match is finished, unless explicitly stated below or in the individual Bet Type rules.
3. If a player fails to compete in any tournament or match, all bets on that player (excluding Outright Markets) will be voided.
4. If a player or pairing retires or is disqualified during a match before its completion, all bets for the match will be voided, unless explicitly stated below or in the individual Bet Type rules.
5. If the scheduled number of sets is changed from that originally scheduled then all bets will be valid. The company have the rights to cancelled the tickets.
6. If a match is postponed or suspended all bets are still considered valid, but the match should completed.
7. If the players/teams are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
8. If the markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve to void betting.
9. If the scheduled duration of a match is reduced or if there is an increase in the number of points to win from the official website, all bets will be valid. The company have the rights to cancelled the tickets.
10. If a match starts before schedule, only the transactions before the match starts will be considered valid. The transactions after the match starts will be considered invalid. (Except in-play bet types). A ‘Super Tie-Break’ is considered as a game.
11. First Set Winner, Second, Third Set Winner and etc refers to the result of the specified set. All bets will be considered void if the specified set is not completed.
12. A ‘Super Tie-Break’ is considered as a game, when used to decide a final set.
13. For the four championships (Australian Open, US Open, French Open, Wimbledon), the way to determine :
• For men's match: the player, who wins 3 sets first, wins the match.
• For women's match: the player, who wins 2 sets first, wins the match."
14. Most Aces, double Faults and etc markets are settled according to the official match statistics. If a player should retire or is disqualified before the match is completed then all bets will be void.
15. First Ace, Double Fault and etc markets are settled according to the official match statistics. If the first ace (double fault etc) market has been decided, then all bets will still be considered valid even if the match is not completed due to retirement or disqualification. If there is no ace (double fault etc) at the time of the retirement/disqualification then all bets will be considered void."
16. A “Score by sets” bet is offered. The corresponding columns in the line are entitled: 2:0, 2:1, etc. In case of a change in format of the match (the quantity of sets and the score of sets), the odds of winnings on bets for all outcomes of mentioned event is accepted by “1′′. The data about covering of tennis courts has informative character. In case of changing the cover, all the bets remain valid. If one of the announced participants is replaced by another one before the start of the game, then the bet on the event must be returned (excluding team competitions). All bets remain valid when there is a substitution of one or more participants in team competitions for any reason. In pair matches, if the composition of the pairs is mentioned, in case of substitution of one of the participants, the winnings are calculated with the odd “1′′. If the composition is not mentioned, the bets remain valid.
Bet Types Offered:
1. Money Line
• Predict who will win the match. This market will contain the two players.
2. Set Handicap
• Predict who will win the match with the indicated set handicap applied.
3. Game Handicap
• Predict who will win more games in a specified period (e.g. Match, 1st Set, 2nd Set) after applying the indicated handicap.
4. Over / Under
• Predict whether the total number of games played in a specified period (e.g. Match, 1st Set, 2nd Set) will be over or under the indicated total line.
5. Odd / Even
• Predict whether the total number of games played in a specified period (e.g. Match, 1st Set, 2nd Set) will be odd or even.