Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Last Update: 15/07/2018
1. Moneyline markets refer to the winner of the match or specified set. Handicap markets are based on either sets or points (please refer to market title); Over/Under and Odd/Even markets based on points (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a player does not start a tournament or match then all bets on that player will be void.
3. If a player (or pairing) retires or is disqualified during a match then all bets will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
4. If a match is postponed or suspended then all bets are still considered valid if the match resumes before the twelve hour expiration.
5. First Set Winner (Second, Third Set Winner etc) refers to the result of the specified set. All bets will be considered void if the specified set is not completed.
6. Table Tennis Live Betting is settled on the result of the match (or specified set). The score will not be updated for table tennis live betting.