top of page
Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Last Update: 15/07/2018
1. Outright (to win Gold Medal) markets refer to the winner of each swimming event.
2. Moneyline markets refer to the competitor with the best placing in an event (or specified heat). If only one swimmer reaches the final of an event then bets on that competitor are winning bets. If both swimmers fail to reach the final then the competitor with the better classification during qualifying is declared the winner.
3. Podium Positions will be the official result for which all bets are settled. Any subsequent disqualifications or amendments to the result will not be considered for betting purposes.
4. If an event is postponed, suspended or abandoned and not resumed within twelve hours of the scheduled start time then all bets are considered void.
5. If a swimmer fails to start an event then all bets will be void.
bottom of page