top of page
Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Last Update: 15/07/2018
1. Moneyline markets refer to the winner of the match or specified game. Handicap markets are based on either games or points (please refer to market title); Over/Under and Odd/Even markets based on points (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a player does not start a tournament or match then all bets on that player will be void.
3. If a player (or pairing) retires or is disqualified during a match then all bets will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
4. If a match is postponed or suspended then all bets are still considered valid if the match resumes before the twelve hour expiration.
5. If a game is suspended or called in extra innings then the score will be determined after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
6. Squash Live Betting is settled on the result of the match (or specified game). The score will not be updated for squash live betting.
bottom of page