Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Snooker & Pool
1. Moneyline and handicap markets refer to the winner of the match. Over/Under and Odd/Even markets are based on the number of frames/racks (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a player does not start a tournament or match then all bets on that player will be void.
3. If a match starts but is not completed then all bets are considered void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
4. Snooker & Pool Live Betting is settled on the result of the match (or specified frame/rack). The score will not be updated for snooker and pool live betting.
Billiards / Asian 9 ball
Info: Asian 9 Ball and Billiards is fall under Sports Category Snooker / Pool.
1. If a player fails to start a tournament or match, all bets on that player, or individual match, will be void. Tournaments will not include any qualifying rounds determined by the hosting tournament.
2. In the event of a match starting but not being completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner (or in the case of the final the player declared the winner).
3. If a match is not completed for any reason then bets on 'any correct score' or 'next frame' market will be void.
4. If the scheduled venue is changed after the market has been loaded, all bets will stand.
5. In Running Live Games match are wagered on the winner of the match.