Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
1. All Full-Time markets, including Live betting, will be settled on the final result including overtime (unless otherwise stated in these rules).
2. If a match does not start on the scheduled start date then all bets will be void (unless stated otherwise).
3. If a match starts but is suspended or abandoned within twelve hours of the scheduled start time then Full-Time bets are still considered valid if at fifty-five (55) minutes of the match has been completed. Bets will also be considered valid if an official result is declared by the relevant governing body. Otherwise bets on suspended or abandoned matches will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
4. First-Half results are the sum of the First and Second Quarters. Second-Half results are the sum of the Third and Fourth Quarters, including any Overtime that may be played.
5. Fourth Quarter results do not include any Overtime that may be played.
6. If a match is suspended or abandoned then bets placed on unfinished Halves or Quarters will be considered void. If the designated Halves or Quarters are completed then bets will be valid.
7. The score will be updated for American Football live betting and markets shown during live trading refer to the score displayed at the time the bet is placed.
8. Which Team to Score the First Points markets are settled on the team scoring the first points. If a match is suspended or abandoned after the first points have been scored then bets are still valid.
9. Which Team to Score the Last Points markets are settled on the team scoring the last points of a match (including overtime). If a match is suspended or abandoned then all bets will be void.
10. The Home/Away venue for NCAA matches are provided as a reference only
11. For live betting, during a game, with respect to actions which the Company in its sole and absolute discretion, deems as dangerous where the score, outcome, performance of one team or player may be affected; or warrant changing the odds/prices or markets or betting information ("Danger Play") the Company reserves the right to suspend acceptance of bets and may accept or reject bets after the Danger Play. All other actions in a game are deemed Safe Play and bets will continue to be considered for acceptance.