top of page
Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Last Update: 15/07/2018
1. All Full-Time markets, including Live betting, will be settled on the final result including overtime (unless otherwise stated).
2. If a match does not start on the scheduled start date then all bets will be void (unless stated otherwise). If a match is suspended or abandoned then all bets placed will be considered void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined.
3. First-Half results are the sum of the First and Second Quarters. Second-Half results are the sum of the Third and Fourth Quarters, including any Overtime that may be played.Fourth Quarter results do not include any Overtime that may be played.
4. If a match is suspended or abandoned then bets placed on unfinished Half Time or Quarters will be considered void. If the designated Half Time or Quarters are completed then bets will be valid.
5. The score will not be updated for netball live betting and the handicap shown during live trading refers to the score at the start of the match i.e. 0-0. The times and scores displayed are for reference purposes only.
bottom of page