Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
1. Full-Time markets may be offered as either "Regular Time Only" or "Including Overtime and Penalty Shootouts" or both. Clients should always refer to the market title. For matches that are decided by a penalty shoot-out then the winning team will have one goal added to their score to determine the final result.
2. If a match does not start on the scheduled start date then all bets will be void (unless stated otherwise).
3. If a match starts but is suspended or abandoned within twelve hours of the scheduled start time then Full-Time bets are still considered valid if at fifty-five (55) minutes of the match has been completed. Bets will also be considered valid if an official result is declared by the relevant governing body. Otherwise bets on suspended or abandoned matches will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined
4. For Period betting, a period must be completed for bets to be considered valid.
5. Third period results do not include any overtime or shoot-outs that may be played.
6. Ice Hockey Live Betting is settled on the result at the end of normal time (three periods). Overtime and shoot-out results do not count.
7. The score will be updated for Ice Hockey live betting and markets shown during live trading refer to the score displayed at the time the bet is placed.