Sportsbook Rules & Regulations
Cash Out Betting Rules
The cash out option allows you to take a payout on your bet before the bet for your chosen selection(s) closes.
Available Markets and Bet Types?
1. The ‘Cash Out’ functionality is available for single bets only. It is not offered for combo bets.
2. Cash out is available for both pre-match and live matches on Soccer sport only.
3. Cash out is not offered for special events.
4. The following are the supported bet types for cash out function:
Where can I find my Cash Out Settlement Information?
Click on Settled Bets icon, tick “Sold” on the status column. Sold price is displayed on each ticket.
1. Those matches which have available Cash Out option will display a “Sell” icon in bet list, indicating which of your bets are eligible for Cash Out. Whenever cash out is disabled, the “Sell” icon will be hidden.
2. Cash out tickets during live may be kept in pending mode:
a. When the Operator is of the view that there may be an occurrence of a high risk / danger moment; or
b. Before and during a high risk / danger moment in a match.
Such bets will be indicated as "Pending" on each bet slip until such time when the bet is accepted or rejected by the bookmaker in their own sole discretion. High Risk / Danger moments are defined as follows:
(i) Corner kicks;
(ii) Penalty kicks;
(iii) Free kick awarded to attacking team near the opponent's penalty box area;
(iv) Throw in given to attacking team near the opponent's penalty box area;
(v) Whenever a team is in a potential scoring scenario as in an active attacking mode, or
(vi) As may be decided by the Operator.
3. Cash out is considered an end state and should remain valid in the case that an event is abandoned in whatever circumstances.
4. Once the ticket is successfully accepted by the system, it is considered a determined sale. Therefore, all sold tickets will not be cancelled, may the event be abandoned or cancelled, error in settlement, etc.
5. We cannot be made liable in case ‘Cash Out’ is not available for technical or any other reasons. We recommend explicitly not to place bets based on the assumption that ‘Cash Out’ will be available at a later point in time for the respective bet.